Re: An X-File

That nice Lurker Jeanne wrote:

> I was just flipping through my new TV Guide and noticed that this week's
> episode of the X-Files features a female character named "Berquist"
> (sic) and a male character named "Detweiler." If it's just a
> coincidence, it's an awfully weird one...

Hey, JG and Amy Romania!  Look!

It was only a matter of time before all of our favorite things
converged, I knew it!

If they close the episode with "Latter Days", though, I'll have
to kill them all. ;)

(I actually *like * LD, but I threw this in for those of you who
don't. /innocence/ )

*hee hee hee*
Raven-amy

Follow-Ups: References: