Re: This Stinks

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>> >Without MISTER Chirs Emerrrrry, it's just about dead.
>>
>> I don't even know where to begin with this sentence.  I grok a wrongness.
>
>I don't know, Chris.  When I first joined, what struck me about the list
>almost right away was that a post to the list would almost always get a
>reply from Mr. Chris Emery.  The reply might be negative, but even negative
>attention is somewhat appealing.

I was referring to spelling and usage of a certain honorific, not the
sentiment.

>I remember near Christmas when you took a long break, Zena made almost the
>same comment as above.

Gosh, Zena's SUCH a sweetie.

>Face facts:  you are a hyper-poster.

I type fast, that's all.

Strange coincidence alert: the song 'Posters' was playing while i read this.
--
NP: Dada - _Puzzle_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery