Re: as to my character and person.

The infamous T. Woode writes:

>     but i think it'd be most nice & decent--please!
>  would you stop making these wild claims as to my
>  person?  c'mon, now.  i like my space.  i like my
>  privacy.
>
>      this would be what?  the 2nd time i've said this?
>  stop making these wild claims, i'm starting to get
>  riled.
>
>  woman?  hmph.
>                                          --TW

Hmmm...  interesting.  You know, I could have sworn that I heard a certain
someone reveal themselves to be T. Woode sometime prior to the Saturday night
concert at Canal Street.  You wouldn't happen to be implying that this person
was being a little less than honest, would you Mr. T?  ;)

By the way everybody, I made it home safely.  Arrived at LAX around 11:30 PM
last night.  I'll add my thoughts on the weekend past to those that have
already been presented to us by others as soon as I manage to sort through the
kaleidoscopic montage of faces, names, songs, and sounds that has been
cascading through my brain for the last 48 hours or so.  I can say though,
without hesitation or needing to give it any more thought, that it was a great
pleasure and privilege to meet every one of you.  I only wish it could have
lasted longer.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's