surprise, surprise...

okay.  um, I guess I'll see you all tomarrow.

the story:  not the English major eccentrics, not the music
   devotees, not the psycho velvet smokers

but my brother is driving.
       hoh, boy.
      (laughing)

and I guess he's not charging.  no, really.  all he wants is for me to buy
him dinner.  fair 'nuph.

he's quite crazy.
he sorta likes Over the Rhine.

okay:  the description, lest anyone want to grab our arms in the crowd,
propose on one knee, and begin planning life on a vermont farm raising
emus...

me:  short, red hair.  probably wearing something floor length
  and velvet.  grinning ecstatically and periodically swooning.

Melvis:  long, dark hair.  spritely face.  thin.  she'll be in a
  lah lah lah state, smiling quietly.  most likely wearing
  jeans and a trippy sweater--unless she stops by my closet
  first.

Rossbarth:  well, his face'll look like mine.  big, big smirk.
  almond shaped blue eyes.  short blond hair.  muscular.  he'll
  be wearing something trendy for a college boy.  oblivious.

of the artsy, arm-chair poetic, faggot types?
guage it yourself, darling.

yours,
lynz.