I'll be in Dayton around 9pm on Friday

I have no problem hanging out with myself, but company is always preferred.
I have already made arrangements to gather with the people I am sharing a
room with.  If any others want to join us, I will be staying at the Dayton
Days Inn.  The number there is:    937-236-8083.

My name (as most of you can show based on what my email sig) is Brian
Gardner.  Please feel free to call and leave a message for me.  I will
return local calls when I get in to the hotel.  I won't be able to afford to
return long distance calls, as I'm sure we all know how much hotels like to
charge for those.

See you all soon!
Brian
--
    "Entropy comes from physics.  It is the assertion--established logically
and experimentally--that the universe, by it's nature, is "running down",

-Malcalypse the Younger, "The Principia Discordia"