amy/Romanian (was: okay)

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I'm just waiting for her to get her butt back over here so we can schedule
> that Lostee Gathering!

yeah, no kidding! I am missing out... but I hear (from qualified sources) that
you will throw a party just for me when I come back if I can schedule my plane
through one of *those* areas! LOL

> And so she can teach me Romanian. Just cos I've always wanted to learn it.
> That and Norwegian.

you really have? wow. um here's a start... (by the way, I am doing it
phonetically so you knwo how to say it... ;-) Multsumesc (I thank you), Te
poop ( I kiss you) , da (yes), new (no) , Che fachi (what's up)

and one of my american friends FAVORITE ones is... actually just a verb 'to
do' and of course you have conjugations for all and the first person
conjugation of the verb 'a fache' and that is 'fac' (prounounced just like the
american 'f' word. ;-)

and of course it's a VERY important verb and so I say it all the time! LOL

a slight language lesson! HTH