Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

..So we all know who to keep our eyes open for, etc.
Here's a quick questionnaire for those attending:
• Which night - Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday

• Male or female?
Feamle- but I will be in a group of people, 3 other females and 1 male

• Hair color?
brownish- however 2 of the females in the group have blond hair and another
one brown- and the male has very very long blond hair

• Eye color?
4 have blue 1 brown

• Height?
I am 5'5" - the other females in the groups range from 5'3" - 5'8" - the
male in the group is 6'3"

• What do you suppose you'll be wearing?
(Chris - you wearing your KMFDM shirt?)
I suppose we will try clothes but I have not the slightest idea as to what -
the male will probably be in all black

• Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic type?
(sorry - couldn't pass that one up!)   };·Þ
some of us are and some are not

• Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? Which night/nights?
No, we are heading back to Oxford since it is only 45 mins away

See you on Sunday I am going now to purches the tickets...

Debbie