Re: Body of...

---Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> wrote:

> > I WANNA BE A KNEE, RIGHT PREFERRABLY! (with all the talk of
attractive
> > knees going on, I figure it couldn't hurt!)
>
> okeedokee! although we might wanna keep the other knee postion open,
> in case *someone* else wants it.

i can see it now...in a few short weeks, after the two canal street
shows and that one other show coming up, many new converts will join
the listserv...only to find hoards of letters signed and addressed to
the likes of "uvula" and "left nipple"...then they're really going to
accuse us of being cliquey...