I Want My OTR...

> by the way, i think
> otr's first video off of their new hit album should feature a beach =
> party with lots of dancing girls, the band cruising in convertible, and =
> of course beach volleyball.
>
> sam

I'm beginning to see it now... sort of a tongue-in-cheek retro deal where
Over The Rhine rock the surf, along the lines of Weezer's "Buddy Holly"
video or the Beastie Boy's "Sabotage."  It could have all sorts of cheesy
visual asides, like a little 'Charles Atlas' section where the big big
muscle man kicks sand in Brian's face, and he goes home and pumps it up,
and comes back and steals the girl.  Plus a hot dog stand and some surf
boards.

Any other ideas? John? Rick?

jnf