Fwd: correction

Sorry...sent this to JNF alone by mistake...

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 3/18/99 9:09:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jnedsfox at moody_edu writes:

Actually, John wrote, and then jnf wrote:

<< > i am the cheese. no wait, i mean, i am the small
 > intestine.
 >
 > john.

 Anyone ever read this book?  I read it a long time ago, but it's really
 stayed with me.

It's by Robert Cormier, the guy who wrote my favorite book and my favorite
movie, The Chocolate War!  Remember that?

It all ties together, somehow.

No matter how hard you have to look for a correction.

Hey...what part of the body of Christ can I be?  *wide open here*

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka

-- END included message