Re: Hotels... hotels... who needs a hotel

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> hi, clique mates!
>
> i said,  and that nice brian clipped it,
> >> at a
>

> then brian added>
> >> ok...i've only had two people request accomodations in a
hotel...it's
> >> been elusive planning...do these two people want to share?...do
jg and
> >> his dearly beloved want to share with them?...share share
share...and
> >> with only one, possibly two rooms to rent, is it really necessary
> >> book ahead?...these are questions i have...those involved please
mail
> >> me with details as best known...

actually, i said that...sheesh...i go downtown to get you tickets and
there you go misreferencing....

> here was my old plan:   dearly beloved and little ian would stay
here in
> AKOH  while i hung with my listie friends in Dayton and drank beer
in church
> pews, and ate brownies and 2 pounds of M & M's  and Ben and Jerry's
Ice
> Cream.  if i did any sleeping after the gig  it would be in my 900's
> spacious trunk.
>

> here's the new plan:   dearly beloved and little ian would stay at the
> Courtyard by Marriot in Miamisburg and swim and soak in the hot tub
while i
> hung with my listie friends and drank beer in church pews,  and ate
brownies
> and 2 pounds  of  M & M's, and Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.    If i
did  any
> sleeping after the gig it'll be in the  hotel room.

i like the new plan much better...especially since that hotel is like
7 minutes from me...and that makes me decide that i think the other
hotel people should stay in the same area, no?

> dearly beloved says she'd be happier still to go to the concert, but
without
> an overnight babysitter,  that's just not gonna be possible.
> dearly beloved says "i suppose it's possible that listies could come
hang
> out at our hotel room!"

i'll look into the babysitter thing...if you trust me, that is...but i
can't promise anything...

> it looks like i have one ticket i won't be needing, so if anybody
hasn't
> bought theirs yet...

well i'm hoping we can give that to bink's carpool chick...if that's
alright with you and if i don't find a sitter for little ian...

yay!! brownies!!

megan.