ROLLING MY EYES! (was:Re: okay)

Dancing on my rolling eyes, Chris Emery posted:
>Normally, I'd say "HTH" at this point, but that would cause Krystyn to
>roll her eyes, and I'd hate to see that happen.  ;-)
>
>^^^^^^^^
>LOOK, KRYSTYN!   I *BANTERED* with you!   HAW HAW!  Now you're part of
>the United Nations Mind Control Lasers OTR List HiveMind Clique!
>
>You have been assimilated!
>
>There is NO ESCAPE until you've eaten my FRENCH TOAST!
>
>UNDER DURESS!

Damn, now I have *two* things to roll my eyes over:
HTH
-and-
references to the Hive Mind.

My eyes are getting tired. I better go back and look at all those
stereograms to exercise them.

And yes, there's a little OTR content stuck at the end of this message:
I was running a quick overview of what happened with this recent flamewar
with my boyfriend, and after I read Linford's initial post out loud, he
immediately had this reaction:

"Huh. Go for it. They can always go back to the vegetable stand."

And that's all she wrote.

-Krystyn