ok. so, :netiquette (was This Header is dumb (was Re: This is dumb)

--- Brian Gardner <yavin at mindspring_com> wrote:

ok. so. anyway, i appear to have, because of krystyn's
mail, mistaken the esteemed brian garnder with the
interlocuter, nbokorov or whatever his name was. my
humblest apologies, brian.

i *still* think krystyn has a point: we ought not be so
dismissive of other opinions, and even when folks post
rudely, we ought to (as amy did) respond more civilly
than they did.

aaaaand i think i've put my own foot in my own mouth a
little too much myself, so i'm dropping out of this
thread.

sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings- i'm clumsy, but i
meant no harm...

john.