Canal Street or bust

WOOHOO!!!!

yes, folks, friends, and fuzzie wuzzies, the binkster will be at the
saturday show at canal street.

first off, i would like to thank those few who offered hints and
schemes of picking me up in fort wayne and taking me to the show. i am
grateful for your efforts and charity. but my ride comes from a most
obviously unexpected driver.

the girl next door.

quite literally. Gwendra is my next door neighbour. we get together
once in a while and chat or work on art projects or whatever. she's
pretty cool. i even played her some OtR a while back and she ended up
taping numerous OtR songs.

so, i was talking with her tonight (she just returned from a vacation
from the grand canyon) and within the course of the conversation i
mentioned my delema with the canal street show. well, essentially i
envited her--almost half jokingly but out of partial desparation-- and
she said she'd love to road trip. she's spontaneous that way. so i've
got a driver. i'll be at the show.

now, where to crash for the night?

and meghan, if you can get me an extra ticket for her, i'd love you
forEVER....

and if it's as warm in Dayton this weekend as it is here in fort wayne
now.... hmmmmm.... think *plaid.*

bink