Re: This is dumb

HELLO???!!!!

If you want to voice frustration with them contimplating whether to take it or
not feel free. but GIVE ME A BREAK... I personally am tickled at the thought of
a 'big time recorder' (which I do consider you OtR) actually WANTING my opinion.
regardless whether or not it has any bearing on their decision.

I get the impression that to you OtR is merely another artist. whereas to the
*majority* of the people here (especially those who constantly imput) OtR is
more than an artist. more like a intimate friend who has shared many things with
you...

so pardon my abruptness (if that's a word) because I don't think any of this
called for ANYONE being rude... AND may I question "what is so offensive in the
first place?" I am a writer, artist etc. I have chosen to give up any chance (at
this point) to be a 'big' star... because to me it's so much more than that. If
all you can think about is 'blowing up a small school of children to be where
they are at' I think that you really need to get right with yourself and admit
you have a problem. OtR did not get to where they are now by ignoring the
opinions and support of those 'fans' they have a concept that the fans are
important... they won't sacrifice or compromise to make us happy, you can bet it
will come down to what their heart and desires are...

and * might* I add that I don't appreciate you criticizing us *listies* in your
so eloquent analysis...  might I quote "the deep thinking, "apple orchard"
arm-chair faggoty poetic types?" I now no longer wonder why I haven't seen your
name pop up much in the discussions...

Pull yourself together man. you could have expressed EVERYTHING you said in your
email in a much so civil way...

Amy