Re: What's Been Said

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:07:46 -0800 (PST) Rick Callender
<binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> writes:

>---Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
>
>> So what's the plan for identifying each other?   I know a handful of
>> listies on sight, but that's about it.  Maybe I'll wear my cool
>KMFDM
>> shirt.   Seems appropriate for an OTR show, no?
>
>well, assuming i *can* go, you guys missed the kilt at the Anne show,
>so you'll have to wait for another day....  i am NOT going to stand
>outside for a long time with a summer wear kilt!

Awww, come on!  From the sound of things, you manage to create plenty of
heat in, I mean, WITH, that thing!   : O

JWOLP

np: Pink Floyd -- Dark Side of the Moon
I want to know the thoughts of God.  The rest are details.
                  -Albert Einstein
God is in the details.
                 - Mies Van der Rohe