Re: Canal St... Possible Gathering?

In a message dated 3/11/99 2:22:28 AM, mmlinton at yahoo_com wrote:
attn ysobelle!!

this newbie's driving from pittsburg!  write him!...come!!!

megan.

and ysobelle at aol_com saith:

>Oh, yes, but you see, the irony is that I won't be IN Pittsburgh. >I'll
be HOME IN PHILADELPHIA. AUGH!!!!

(the irony just drips, aye, nik?)

>I have already rent my garments and cried copious tears.

you must be distraught!  for a costume mistress to rent her own
garments...

>Don't laugh-- I'm serious. Anyone who's met my dog knows.

the fact that you slow your vehicle and make exclamations of "doggie"
whenever a four legged critter is being walked within twenty feet I
suppose is a favourable indication....

I will miss you terribly, yz, and very much wish you'd be there.

love,
lindsey
who does not want to study for the day's midterms....