Re: Re: Canal St... Possible Gathering?

In a message dated 3/11/99 2:22:28 AM, mmlinton at yahoo_com wrote:

>attn ysobelle!!
>
>this newbie's driving from pittsburg!  write him!...come!!!
>
>megan.
>

>---Brian Gardner <yavin at mindspring_com> wrote:

Oh, yes, but you see, the irony is that I won't be IN Pittsburgh. I'll be HOME
IN PHILADELPHIA. AUGH!!!!

Brian and I have already discussed this (I was the one who got him onto this
thrice-confounded list in the first place and I only hope he someday forgives
me). I have already rent my garments and cried copious tears. But you see, in
the first place, I'm driving two people home for Spring Break, and in the
second, I haven't seen my dog in two and a half months, and I have to have my
priorities. Much as I love Karin, Kayli wins by a mile.

Don't laugh-- I'm serious. Anyone who's met my dog knows.