Re: Re: Fwd: self-promotion+a netiquette request

In a message dated 3/10/99 5:06:01 PM, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com wrote:

>binkelbow

Bah. You're Elbink.

Once again, an OtR concert/Listee Gathering I can't make. What the hell is it
with my rotten luck? But if there's another date AFTER the 27th nearby, I
should be able to make it. Also, I was quite serious about a listee gathering
here. And I will make dinner. I make a mean Thai shrimp & pasta. Right, Lynz?
Anyone have a suggestion as to date? I do have a birthday coming up.

And as for Chris Emery's breakfasts, two words will suffice:

Ohhhhh, YES!