Fwd: self-promotion+a netiquette request

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 3/9/99 2:36:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, Otherone at aol_com
writes:

<< "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, when
 > you discover
 > clothing, she'll wash it for you.  She will always agree
 > with every
 > decision you make.  She will bear your children and never
 > ask you to
 > get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.  She
 > will not
 > nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong
 > when
 > you've had a disagreement. >>

Now that john has inducted me into the liberal society, I can, as a feminist,
freely say . . . . WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!

Actually that was kinda funny . . . here's my personal favorite sexist joke

Why was Helen Keller such a bad driver?

Because she was a woman, of course.

Debbie

-- END included message