Robyn Blather (no OtR)

A couple people mentioned that they were fans of Robyn Hitchcock (Bink, were you
one of them?), and I just thought I would share the meager info I've gathered over
the last few days.  In case you didn't know...

There is an active RH discussion list called "fegmaniax!", and they're a great
group of people.  Info may be found at http://www.fegmania.org/fegmaniax.html

The official Warner Brothers site is at http://www.wbr.com/robynhitchcock/

The official Robyn Hitchcock site is at http://www.robynhitchcock.com and it
includes his art, stories, merchandise, etc.

The funkiest fan site, The Glass Hotel (which contains an *unbelievable* amount of
info), may be found at http://travel.to/glasshotel - this site is a lot of fun.

And finally, the most official "unofficial" site that I've found, Positive
Vibrations, is at www.fegmania.org.

Just thought I would share in case anyone was interested.  :)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Robots of Dawn" by Isaac Asimov