Canal Street Lostie Gathering ( was self-promotion+a netiquette request)

In a message dated 3/10/99, 2:42:31 PM, OncleBoo at aol_com writes:
<<Actually, I have reason to believe that a benevolent relative who has some
frequent flyer miles that are expiring within the next couple weeks and can't
make use of them by that time may bequeath them to me, allowing me to drop in
and pay y'all a visit.  If you'll allow me to do so, that is.

Steve>>

StevieBoo!

You better be in California when I'm there or I'm going to have to kill you!
You have to come to my concert!  :(

And you mean you *still* haven't used the flyer miles that you were going to
use last year to come see me?  Geez!  It's been a year!

NP:  Over the Rhine  _Till We Have Faces_  (yep, it's my favorite now....I
keep meaning to read this book by CS Lewis...hoping it will appeal to my
heathen mind...)
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka

currently reading:  _Red Prophet_ by Orson Scott Card...my favorite author of
all time