Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

---Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:

> john davis <hellomynameisj at yahoo_com> sez:

> >hear ye, hear ye, from this day heretoforeonward, sir bink shall be
> >known as the elbow....

Chris retorted:

> binkmeister as psoriasis.   Somehow this makes me feel ok.

yeah, just when you thought you could get rid of me.... i you'll have
to rub some ointment on me.

IYKWIM,

AITYD.

tee hee hee.

> bink, going to Canal Street?   You HAVE TO.

ain't got the cash flow, me boy. besides, i haven't had great luck
with the ohio state police the past month.... like to, but moneys are
too tight.

sorry.

the elbow