Re: Chasing Furies

> >plus i tutor college undergrads in writing papers. so i *can't* play
> >music unless i bring the old cd walkman, which is currently resting.
>
> Resting, eh?  Papers get written better with background music.   I remember
> writing a 15 page paper for Sociology 367 with _2112_ blasting.  Took me 45
> minutes, and got an A.  Woo-hoo.

I remember drawing a six panel final art project the night before it was
due - in which I manually enlarged two kinetic line drawings square by
square - while listening to (and I still remember this) Stevie's "Songs In
The Key Of Life," Paul Weller's "Stanley Road," and Frank Black's "The Cult
Of Ray."

It took all night; I also got an A.  It was 4x6 feet.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: