Re: Fwd:Fundamentalism, etc

Tndreamgal at aol_com sez:
>bink and other interested parties

[snip]
>Here is the definition of fundamentalism as it is interpreted by our friend
>Noah Webster (no, no not the webster from different strokes!!!)
[snipsnipsnip]
>Based on these definitions, this is what I mean when I say that I am a
>FUNDAMENTALIST:

IHNJH, IJWTS:

When playing Civilization II Gold Multiplayer Edition, FUNDAMENTALISM is my
favorite government type.  A decent sized city can kick out a Fanatic in 2 or
3 turns, and they don't cost any maintenance.  Plus, they're a 4/4/1 unit,
which isn't too shabby when you consider the shield & gold cost of a 10/5/3
Armor unit, or a 6/6/1 Mechanized Infantry unit.  Fundamentalism cuts your
civilization's science output by half, but if you got the Great Library and
Leonardo's Workshop early, you can keep up.

HTH!
--
NP: Nine Inch Nails - _The Perfect Drug Versions_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery