Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

In a message dated 3/8/99 8:51:13 PM, Tndreamgal at aol_com writes:

<<Boy oh boy oh!!!!!! I am sensing a chord of disunity among us.  I will admit
that the Catholic church . . .  Mother Teresa being the paramount example . .
. has a wonderful outreach and ministry.  However, this does not negate the
work of the Protestant church . . .

I just love Benny Hinn on Sundays And I sure miss the work of Ernest Angely.
Great entertainment!  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! Out Fowl Devil! I commmmmmmand U!

Hehe