Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

> ever seen the movie "The Mission?"

nope, but I would be interested.

If it contradicts my claim, fine. I only believe this is true in the
context of the modern Americas, what I know of the social
teachings of the church, and what I know about protestant
conservatism. And I can vouch for the integrity and value of the
Catholic community center where I teach English to poor immigrant
Mexicans.