Re: Re: Roxy Music

In a message dated 3/4/99 12:04:31 PM, cemery at columbus_rr.com wrote:

>Brad Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> sez:
>>Not that hard, really. But it isn't common enough to be as
>>self-explanatory as it should be. Let's say you have a list of male
>>80's rock stars you would like to sleep with (Sting, Brian Ferry,
>>Morissey, Corey Hart, Rick Springfield, etc.). Everyone on the list
>>would be the "long list". But the one's you would pick over everyone
>>else, kind of you desert island 80's male rock star, your most
>>qualified candidates, i.e. your first picks would be the short list
>>(Rick Springfield, Sting, etc.).
>
>So should we assume that this is *your* list, Brad?

Christ almighty, if it isn't Brad's, it can be mine! But I'd put John Taylor
at the top of the list. He's on my short list. Hell, I think he IS my short
list.

And maybe Sebastian Bach and Kip Winger. Based on looks alone. Hmm...replace
Corey Hart with Tom Bailey...this could be fun. I'll have to get back to you
all.

And I knew you guys would run out of Roxy moxie too soon. The question you
have to ask yourselves, punks, is is your love strong enough?

Well? Is it?