Re: Roxy Music

Brad Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> sez:
>---Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
>> So should we assume that this is *your* list, Brad?
>>
>Hmm. Rick Springfield. Have you seen him lately. Buff. Hot. But a
>little old for me. And married.

Ever heard his 'Tobacco Road' with the Winter brothers?   Oops, that's Rick
Derringer.

Nevermind.

>No, the top of my list of 80's male pop stars is Ricky Martin
>(remember he was in Menudo as a kid). Is this guy hot or what. My lord
>I could stare at those eyes and that smile all day. And what a BOD! If
>anybody out there has this guy's phone number, please pass it my way.

I can't seem to conjure up a mental image.  I'll have to find a Menudo fan
page and see what I can dig up.   If I find any good pics, I'll post the URLs.
--
NP: Red Hot Chili Peppers - _Blood Sugar Sex Magik_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery