Re: canal street...

lorelei <fw354398 at oak_cats.ohiou.edu> sez:
>on the chance that otr really IS playing at canal street, could anyone
>tell me whether you have to be 21 or 18 to get in?.......

I dunno, sorry.  It's been so long since I had to worry about it, I just don't
pay attention anymore.

BTW, have we had any official confirmation of the rumored Canal Street show?
I'd call the office, but our phones our down here at work today.
--
NP: King Crimson - _Absent Lovers_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery