Re: ATTENTION ANNE DeCHANT CREW

So is everyone still up for my place afterwards? Do i need to go out and
stock up on ice cream for the mudslides? I have plenty of the other
stuff. For those who think they are up for it let me know. I live in
Akron which is about a 15 min. (30 if you drive like JG ;'> ) drive from
Kent. JG and i are practically neighbors. We live right off of route 8. I'll
bring or make maps there at the show.

enjoy,

jeff k.

jeff at fallsmusic_com		http://www.fallsmusic.com
jeff at viewsnet_com		http://www.viewsnet.com

"Democracy and capitalism will continue to give the shaft to lazy and stupid
 people.  Neither group will complain."