the rumours of my sanitity are vastly...

>> first M has heard of the kilt.  says she, "oooh!  kilts are sexy!
>>i'll definitely be there if there's gonna be kilts there!"

uh.
oh.

>> bink
>> lynzi  (who bink is gonna traverse the state of ohio and 1/4 way
>back again
>> to bring to the show.  that's romance!)
>
>or sheer insanity. haven't figured out which yet.

how much figuring does that take?
remember, I'm seeing a therapist tomarrow...
or my other personalities.  four separate addresses, don't ya know?

okay, I have a shitload of reading, including the entire Lord of the
Rings trilogy, so I'd better remove my ass from this chair and onto the
couch...

lynz.