Re: Storefront Hitchcock

---Paul Christian Glenn <cirhsein at firinn_org> wrote:

> I was recently introduced to the fabulous music of Robyn Hitchcock.
Anybody here
> familiar with his stuff?

YES!!!! he's one of my musical influences even. sad thing is i only
have a rare promotional compilation CD of his.... it's one of those
things where you don't have enough money for all the stuff you
need.... (waitaminute, i don't *need* rent, do i?)

it's a great disc, though. everything i've ever heard of his i've
loved. i always thought it would be cool to hear Uncorrected
Personality Traits sung by a real barbershop quartet...

bink