Lostie gatherings

Yzzi sputtered...

<<That's it. I call a gathering for the end of March-ish. Kilts and all.
You're
all invited to Pittsburgh. I'll scrounge something for an event if you simply
MUST have one. Any time after the 28th. Any ideas? A late Equinox? The last
weeks before tax time? April Fool's? My birthday a few weeks early? Just
because I said so?>>

YES YES YES!  I come back from California sometime late on the 28th, so any
time after that!  I wanna have a lostie gathering!  (Hey, since everyone is
making fun of me, I might as well join in on the fun).

It'll be fun...and I'm sure there's a decent concert or something that time...

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka