Re: @@@Anne E. show

Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> sez:

>> Just keep the boy away from surly English shopkeepers.
>
>LOL well, what ELSE was i supposed to do?

Hmm.   Showing him your hairy ass was probably NOT at the top of the list.

>hey Chris, hope you can make it to the show friday. if not, chances
>are i'll still be in the OH/PA area for the majority of the weekend....

Well, now it looks like I can't make it at all.   I might not even make my
business trip to KY.   I just found out about half an hour ago that a good
friend of mine was struck by a tragedy of quite some degree.

I may be indisposed.

Still, binkster - call me when you're in the area.  Maybe we can at least get
together for a pint of lager or two.
--
NP: Michael W. Smith - _The Big Picture_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery