Lost listees. List Lostees.

In a message dated 3/1/99 3:26:15 PM, cemery at columbus_rr.com wrote:

>Just keep the boy away from surly English shopkeepers.

Aw, come on! He was a CUTE surly English shopkeeper!

And can I say again how EXTREMELY ANNOYED I am that I can't be at this Lostee
Gathering? TWO men in kilts? I'd SWOON!

That's it. I call a gathering for the end of March-ish. Kilts and all. You're
all invited to Pittsburgh. I'll scrounge something for an event if you simply
MUST have one. Any time after the 28th. Any ideas? A late Equinox? The last
weeks before tax time? April Fool's? My birthday a few weeks early? Just
because I said so?

I'll make dinner. For mudslides, you're on your own.

Kilts optional, but kilt wearers receive chocolate.