Re: waning poetic.

you guys are *so* silly... but at least i got a good laugh out of the
whole ordeal. i wanna see Linford with a big-ass clock around his neck
stuck at nine-thirty...

and yeah, this may be an OtR related list (once or twice a week ;{)}
but you learn you DON'T mess with Duran Duran! hey, Yz, did you name
Simon after them?)

---Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> >Damn! Where's my sword?! DAMN!
> >
> >LYNZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAALLLLLVVVIIIINNNNNN!!!!!

STEEEEEEEEELLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ALAPEANUTPUTERSANDWICHES!!!!!

> Ahem. I'm MUCh better now. Really, I am. And Lynzi's fine. No,
really, she is.
> I'd never hurt her. Nor harm a hair on her head-- despite what we
just did to
> mine. (If I lose my deposit simple because I now have a pink
bathtub, I'll
> weep).

just put a plastic flamingo in it. they'll never know.

>Besides, if I decomissioned her, I know a certain kilt-wearer who'd
come
> after me with a raw haggis.

yeah, and then i'd cook you *IN* the haggis.

> Just don't ask why the floorboards look so funny in the corner.

like this is supposed to make us *not* ask? visions of Poe, hmmm?

bink