Re: Upcoming shows @ Canal Street

> Dancing on a volcano, "Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> said:
>
>>> I'm on the digest version of the list, and usually I just lurk, but the
>>> Canal Street Tavern ad in today's Dayton Daily News has Over the Rhine
>>> listed as playing on both March 20th & 21st with advanced tickets
>>> available. (Although I'm sure they're not available yet.)
>>>
>>> I'm just dying to see the band play a full show again, and maybe most of
>>> it will actually be new material. Well, I can dream, can't i?
>>>
>>> Lurker Jeanne
>>
>>Can anybody back this up?
>
> Tried calling the office?
>
>>I'd be up to driving to Dayton to see OTR on their own bill...
>
> I'll be there for sure, DAT in hand.  Canal Street is a great place to
> see them.
>
> Plus there's the added bonus of drinking beer in church pews!

I'm new, the following proves it.

Okay, I haven't seen them play in years, and I'd love to.  Where can I get a
listing of their shows, so that I can try to attend one?  The web page seems
to be devoid of information.  I'm looking for a show close to Pittsburgh.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged.

Brian

--
"I have come to Earth to see UFO's."

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"