Re: @@@Anne E. show

that nice binkmeister  said

>just curious at the gameplan for the Anne E. show coming up next
>weekend. who all's coming?

count me in.  dearly beloved will probably come.  i just got confirmation
today from Michele and J, but Marie will be in Chicago.  Michele said she
was gonna bring some friends to rock the house.  i asked Money Order Chick
to go.  we'll see.  i'm not answering on behalf of listies, just on behalf
of those who wouldn't see your message.   i know some listies are coming.
(yay!)

where are we all meeting, if we are, before
>the show?

i hadn't thought that far in advance.    the show starts at 8:30 p.m.  on
the 5th.   kent has lots of bars.  i guess that's an idea.  not necessarily
a good idea but an idea nonetheless.

>and how much
again?

last saturday anne show at brady's cost $3.00.   i took my boss.  he paid
the fare.

if the beautiful redhaired woman is there (and i bet she will be) again, we
can play the "guess who she resembles" game.   she's there a lot.

 how the heck do i
>get there?

i see somebody sent you a map. it's a little like driving to pitttsburgh,
but not quite so far.

 what plans do we have for after the show?

Jeff Klaum is having us over to his house for mudslides, i think.   i hope
that plan hasn't changed.  it sounds fun.

 and where the
>heck am i gonna crash, coming from fort waste, and all?

oh, this is the sticky part.    i'd love to host you, but that's not viable
for us.   sorry.   maybe some listie grand shack-up in a hotel room like
last time?

>also, the big question really is, if it's warm enough, should i wear
>plaid?

absolutely.  pack the plaid!

jg