Upcoming shows @ Canal Street

I'm on the digest version of the list, and usually I just lurk, but the
Canal Street Tavern ad in today's Dayton Daily News has Over the Rhine
listed as playing on both March 20th & 21st with advanced tickets
available. (Although I'm sure they're not available yet.)

I'm just dying to see the band play a full show again, and maybe most of
it will actually be new material. Well, I can dream, can't i?

Lurker Jeanne

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we
don't believe in it at all." --Noam Chomsky