Tabs to OTR songs

Hey, guys, hope this doesn't have HTML tags. I just found a way (that I hope works) to snuff such stuff.

Now the real issue....I'm forwarding this to you so you can help this person directly. Send email to Tovar2 at iex_net.

Thanks,
Scott
-------
TO A FELLOW OTR FAN:   maybe you can help me--i've been looking for a way (or a place) to get tabs for OTR songs--like, for example, "Lucy"  or "Bothered"--or basically anything that's available...f you have any suggestions, i would be extremely grateful!  THANKS!!!

sincerely,
                    kristen kieft