Re: Topical Drift

---"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> wrote:

> who subscribes to other fan listservers?  What bands other than OTR
move
> you to daily discussion?

I'm a member of two other listservs: the "Mobility" list devoted to
Moby (www.moby.org/discuss.html) and Vigilantes of Love discussion
list (www.coaster.com/VoL/band/vollist/). When the mood strikes me,
I'll occassionally check out the U2 list WIRE on the web
(http://www.wildheart.org/archives/wire/), but they post over 100
messages daily, all on topic, somewhat (they're either about U2 or the
list) and they can fall on the weird side of fanatical, even for a
listserv group.

About once a week, I'll also check out the message boards at
www.7ball.com. and when I can convince my news browswer to work, I'll
read up on rec.music.christian.

And, occassionally, I'll do work while I'm on the computer at work, too.

BSC