Re: paste music

lara,

i dont know where paste got your email, probably from this list, but
that's not saying much considering everything we say here, even this
very post, becomes part of the vast WWW and as you know, anybody has
access to that.  If you haven't already, try doing a search for your
name and see what it returns.  This is one reason why I still use the
moniker I do.

but anyway, paste is a pretty good site for indie music.  I have heard
lots of good things about them and hardly anything negative.  I just
ordered Hush from Monk, and Live at the 40 watt from VOL on saturday, so
I'll let you know how paste comes through for me if you're still
interested.

over and out,

Marq