What Mike has been up to

Hey some news for those of you are Mike Georgin fans. (Some of you will recall
that Mike was in Plow On the Boy before joining OTR for a stint.) Mike has
been busy and wanted his fans who followed him in OTR to know what he was up
to.

Hey Everyone!

This is Mike Georgin and I wanted to let everyone out there know what I've
been up to since I left Over the Rhine last May. I'm playing in an avant-garde
jazz trio (free-form cosmic space jazz!) called Slant, with guitarist Lou
Larson and drummer Greg Sloan. Last month we released out debut CD
"glossalalia".

I'm also very happy to announce that I am releasing my solo CD "The Line
Between" on Weds. Feb 24th at Kaldi's (Main St in Cincy) and Feb 26th at the
York St Cafe (Newport, KY). It's instrumental as well and it features lots of
bass guitar (Because Bass is Good!) I'll also be performing live on WVXU's
(91.7) "Audio Syncracies" Tues. Feb 23rd 12:30 to 1:30.

If you'd like to check it out, The Slant CD is at all local Cincinnati record
stores (Phil's, Wizards, Mole's, Joeseph-Beth, Everybody's and Borders) and my
CD will be available at the show. Or, you can send $10 + $3 S&H per CD to:

SLANT/Mike Georgin
PO Box 721575
Newport KY 41072-1575

I should have e-mail and a web page soon, until then you can always drop me a
line at the above address - it'd be great to hear from you!

Take Care,
Mike Georgin