Re: computer stuff...

<<All techno-talk snipped>>

> Robert Lau                    Systems Programmer | Security | Postmaster
>  213-740-2866                  Information Services Division - Core Services
>  rslau at usc_edu                 University of Southern California
>  http://www.usc.edu/~rslau     1020 W Jefferson, LA, CA  USA, 90089-0251

Hey!  There's finally another listie/lostie in SoCal!  Woohoo!

Welcome to the list, Robert.

Steve (the original SoCal listie)
oncleboo at aol_com
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's