Re: all about that...

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com sez:
>Then Jeff K. responded...
>
>Alright, alright...we'll be there. Twist my arm why don't you, ouch (you
>know i like the rough stuff).>>
>
>YAY!  You mean I get to see JG, Anne e. DeChant, and Jeff K all at the same
>time???  Wow...all I need to do is convince my Chris to come to Ohio for the
>concert, and I'll be able to die a happy woman.
>
>Kids, Jeff K. is just...wow...that's all you can say.  And his wife is cute,
>too.  :)

He's the epitome of "tall, dark, and handsome"

That, and we've been informed he has a "nice package".

Those aren't *my* words.   I was checking out his wife.

>Hey, Mr. Emery...if you're going to go, can I hitch a ride from Columbus?

If all goes well, I might have a carload already.   Shoecifer, you coming
along?   Bringing Sara?  We'll have to see.
--
NP: Genesis - _Trick Of The Tail_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: