Impromtu Lostie Gatherings

Well, how about this one!  I went back to Pittsburgh for an audition at
Duquesne University (hey, maybe three's a charm, yes?), and I went online to
find Yzzi.  This was Saturday night.  She said, "Guess who's sitting in my
living room right now."  It turns out that Binkers, Lynzi Godlove, Lynzi's
lovely non-listie sister Rachel and Yzzi were all in town, and so was I, so,
of course we got together!

It was certainly interesting to see my boyfriend, Mr. GAP himself, with Lynzi,
Yzzi and Binkers.  Although, Bink, he did notice that you had the same type of
shoes as he did.  :)

After an hour of piling into my dad's small car, talking about Binky's ass,
and Yzzi snarfing random food, fun was certainly had by all, I hope.

Lynzi, we'll have to convert Rachel.  She's fun.

JG, thanks for the Valentine (both of them).  And I noticed the name dropping
when you mentioned the Pogues!

Jan, thanks for your Valentine as well.  :)

And for anyone who's interested, I came home from work this morning (at
4:00AM) to find a message from Duggy!  Funny...I think his name came up more
this weekend than it has since I last saw him.

Have fun everyone.  Talk to you all soon.

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka