Thanks for all the help!

thanks to all the people who gave me a hand with all of the state songs. I
didn't get any repeats, pretty amazing and noone even mentioned the one that got
us started.... country roads, by John Denver.

Anyway, I've decided that being on this list is much more fun when you get the
mail all day as opposed to being on the digest. this is the best.

I'm going on a retreat this weekend and I'm getting a ride with someone I don't
really know so I'm going to make him listen to OtR on the way there. Then we'll
have something to talk about.

When was that Anne whatever concert in Kent??? I might be coming out to visit a
friend in Canton and maybe I'll make it that weekend.

~lara