RE: Spreading the word!

My apologies to Mr. Waits and his friends and family... I would hate for Tom
to be deprived of any glory...

		hi.

		>Springsteen "Jersey Girl"

		ah! ah! ah! ah!

		you don't think i'm gonna let you get away with this, do
you?  oh no. Mr.
		Springsteen just made Mr. Waits rich with this song, but
it's not his.

		while i'm at it,

		I Wish   I Was In New Orleans  Tom Waits.
		Kentucky Avenue                      Tom Waits
		Johnsburg, Illinois                     Tom Waits
		I'll Take New York                     Tom Waits

		Fairytale of New York               The Pogues  (hi, Jessyka
;-).  )

		New York City Man                    Lou Reed

		New York, NY 10009                 Black 47

		got the little new york thing goin' on here.  yesterday we
ordered one of
		them new york pizzas from Pizza Hut, too.  alright, i'll
quit.

		jg