Lara's walls

Kent M. Nebergall@TIMEWEB
02/11/99 09:57 AM

What a cool idea!  I mean, apart from Frank Lloyd Wright, you don't see
that much, and he did it in blocks.  With banner format inkjet, or just
stencilwork, you could do something really amazing.  It also sounds much
easier to get letter spacings right than to deal with moulding and a miter
box, at least if my experience is any indication.  My fiancee loves to work
in faux finishes, and that idea would work well with it, I suspect.

>Yes, you are right about that Innocence Mission song. I love it so much.
During
>my sophomore year in college, my roommate and I had the entire song
written
>around the top of our room, along the ceiling from one side of the door
and all
>the way around to the opposite side of the door. Anyway, people would
always
>walk in and ask about it and we would have to explain. And usually we'd
play the
>song, which usually got people interested in tIM. Anyway, it is called,
Every